NEXT ELECTION: June 2, 2020
Polls Open 7am – 8pm
Due to the COVID-19 Virus, we encourage all registered voters to apply for a MAIL-IN BALLOT.
- Register To Vote (Deadline is May 18, 2020)
- Check Your Registration Status
- Find Your Polling Place
- Apply For Absentee Ballot
- Apply For Mail-In Ballot (Deadline to apply is 5pm May 26, 2020)
- Malvern Borough Sample Ballot
- Willistown Township Sample Ballot
Be sure to check out Our Candidates in this important election.
MAIL IN BALLOT INSTRUCTIONS:
The PA Primary has been postponed to Tuesday, June 2.
We urge all of you to apply to vote by mail, because there is no guarantee what COVID-19 conditions will be like then.
APPLY TO VOTE BY MAIL
- Any registered PA voter can apply to vote by mail.
- You do not need an excuse to apply.
- Make sure to include your email address on the application for prompt notification that it has been received.
- If your application is accepted you will get a mail-in ballot with instructions from Chester County Voter Services.
- Applications must be received by 5pm on May 26, 2020.
GO TO VOTESPA.COM TO APPLY
You can apply for a mail-in ballot online or by US mail. Instructions for both can be found at votespa.com. Applications for mail-in ballots must be received by Chester County Voter Services (601 Westtown RD, West Chester, PA 19380; ph: 610-344-6410) no later than 5 pm on Tuesday, May 26.
TO COMPLETE YOUR MAIL-IN BALLOT
Your completed mail-in ballot must be received by Chester County Voter Services by 8 pm on election day, Tuesday, June 2.
- The secrecy envelope, together with the completed ballot, go into the outside envelope.
- Fill out and SIGN the declaration printed on the outside envelope.
- Put postage on the whole package if you’re mailing it (you can also opt to hand-deliver it to Voter Services, address above).
- Do all these things or your ballot may not count.