VOTE AT YOUR PRECINCT
- November 3, 7:00am-8:00pm
- CLICK HERE TO FIND YOUR POLLING PLACE
- CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL POLLING PLACE INFORMATION
- Signs will be posted encouraging voters to wear masks and to practice safe social distancing.
- All polling locations will be provided with masks, plexiglass shields, cleaning supplies, and hand sanitizer.
- Extra poll workers will staff the polling locations to assist voters in line to maintain social distancing.
- Every voter will be provided with a sanitized pen to sign the poll book and the voting booth will be disinfected after every voter.
- All Judges of Elections, inspectors and poll workers will be trained on CDC guidelines and Voter Services guidelines to ensure the safety and health of all voters on Election Day.
WHAT IF I LOST MY MAIL IN BALLOT OR NEVER RECEIVED IT?
You can ask your county elections office to send you a new ballot and void the old one. (But if you find or receive your original ballot, make sure not to use it. It will not be counted once it’s been voided in the system.) You can also still show up to the polls and vote on a provisional ballot, which is a paper ballot that is set aside and counted once it is clear you are eligible to vote.